Palmerston North and Feilding
A small and dynamic law firm that really cares about you.
- I bring large city legal experience to Palmerston North and Feilding from practising in Auckland and Wellington.
- As a small and excellent legal firm you will get direct and personal service from me or your caring and professional file manager.
- I belong to the New Zealand Law Society’s Property Law section (a specialist area for property lawyers).
Specialising in First Home Purchases
To help you with the purchase of your first home, you may be able to withdraw some of your savings, or receive a one-off payment from the government.
- With a mortgage – $899.00
- Without a mortgage – $799.00
- With a mortgage – between $1,175 and $1,199
- Without a mortgage – $899.00
- REFINANCE – $799.00
We know that being in business is not always easy but it can be great when it works well. We have the knowledge and experience to help you obtain your goals and can provide comprehensive expert legal advice to help achieve your initial and continuing financial success. We always carefully listen to you and then suggest what is in your best interests.
New Zealand is a great place to live and work. I am committed to providing the best possible immigration advice and service to potential immigrants who want to come to New Zealand to work, study or live here permanently or who are already in the country and want to stay.
I started my legal career as a specialist family lawyer. I am very experienced in all aspects of representing clients who are having problems over children or property. I take a careful and responsible approach that is appropriate to the circumstances of each case. Parents are entitled to have a loving relationship with their children and people and children have a right to be safe and happy. Your property should always be yours unless there are valid legal reasons why it isn’t, in which case relationship property should be shared fairly.